Assembly Bill 67 [https://www.leg.state.nv.us/Session/77th2013/Bills/AB/AB67_EN.pdf]
- Establishes the crime of sex trafficking
- Makes victims eligible for state assistance
- Allows victims to sue their traffickers
- Increases penalties for traffickers
- Up to life in prison (trafficking of juveniles)
- Seize assets – liquidate to provide relief to victims.
Assembly Bill 311 [http://www.leg.state.nv.us/Session/77th2013/Bills/AB/AB311.pdf]
- Creates Contingency Account for Victims of Human Trafficking
- To provide programs and/or services for victims
- Will accept gifts, grants, and donations.