By using the services Trafficked No More provides, you are agreeing with our terms and general principles. We recommend that you review the following information to fully understand rules that must be followed to allow you or your organization or group to be a member of Trafficked No More. Failure to follow the outlined guidelines may result in legal or technical actions not restricted to immediate suspension or termination of your account privileges. We also reserve the right to cancel inactive accounts.
While using Trafficked No More, you agree that you will not:
- Attempt to secure donations for any illegal or unethical activities
- Violate any laws or third party rights
- Facilitate any viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or Information
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our website without our prior written permission
- Use any device, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers, or interfere or attempt to interfere, with our website or the Services
- Take any action that may cause us to lose any of the services from our internet service providers, payment processors, or other suppliers
- Collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information)
Claims, Demands and Damages
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release Trafficked No More from claims, demands and damages of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any and all said disputes. If you are a resident of the state of California, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
You will indemnify and hold Trafficked No More, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
The effective date of this Terms and Conditions policy is November 25, 2014.